Wednesday, April 22, 2020

w123 300CD to 300D front seat swap

Hi I came across nice looking seats from 1983 w123 300CD. The seats in my 1984 w123 300D are ugly. I was wondering if the seats from coupe model would be a native fit for my car -- if rails would fit without any modifications? Or at least would this work if I swapped just the seat cushions with vinyl. Would be great to hear from anybody who had experience with this. Thanks!
Hi I came across nice looking seats from 1983 w123 300CD. The seats in my 1984 w123 300D are ugly. I was wondering if the seats from coupe model would be a native fit for my car -- if rails would fit without any modifications? Or at least would this work if I swapped just the seat cushions with vinyl. Would be great to hear from anybody who had experience with this. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW