Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Rear air spring to coil spring conversion

I just finished converting my wife's 2007 Mercedes E350 4matic wagon to coil springs in the rear. This car had just rear air suspension and no Adaptive suspension mode. I used the Arnott kit and it was pretty straight forward. Would be an easy job with a lift. But, I did it out in the yard with rear end jacked up. That along with being in New England and all the rust issues, well you can imagine. I had to reach into my bag of tricks a few times to remove nuts or bolts. I lost time on the... Rear air spring to coil spring conversion
I just finished converting my wife's 2007 Mercedes E350 4matic wagon to coil springs in the rear. This car had just rear air suspension and no Adaptive suspension mode. I used the Arnott kit and it was pretty straight forward. Would be an easy job with a lift. But, I did it out in the yard with rear end jacked up. That along with being in New England and all the rust issues, well you can imagine. I had to reach into my bag of tricks a few times to remove nuts or bolts. I lost time on the...

Rear air spring to coil spring conversion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW