Thursday, April 16, 2020

Poor A/C

Hi all I have a 2005 E320 ,I havetaken the car to France and Spain over the last 3 years but I have never been happy with the A/C It never seems to get that cold and it is slow to get down to around 10c and that's it,the 2 pipes that go to and from the compressor 1 is cold and the larger of the 2 pipes is warm,the main fan is working and the hidden menu in this vehicle shows 7 bar at rest and 12 bar when running. I have an I carsoft 980 which shows a fault, the first is the multi sensor... Poor A/C
Hi all
I have a 2005 E320 ,I havetaken the car to France and Spain over the last 3 years but I have never been happy with the A/C
It never seems to get that cold and it is slow to get down to around 10c and that's it,the 2 pipes that go to and from the compressor 1 is cold and the larger of the 2 pipes is warm,the main fan is working and the hidden menu in this vehicle shows 7 bar at rest and 12 bar when running.
I have an I carsoft 980 which shows a fault, the first is the multi sensor...

Poor A/C

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW