Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Oil in the Intake Manifold

So, I've got a 1993 600SL with about 150,000 on it. Since I have a little more time on my hands due to social distancing, I've decided to start working on the various issues I've been putting off. It has not been taken care of terribly well and various people have worked on it over the years and have been putting on band-aides rather than fixing things properly. It has been running rough periodically and even going into safe mode randomly. So, I've been planning on doing several things... Oil in the Intake Manifold
So, I've got a 1993 600SL with about 150,000 on it. Since I have a little more time on my hands due to social distancing, I've decided to start working on the various issues I've been putting off. It has not been taken care of terribly well and various people have worked on it over the years and have been putting on band-aides rather than fixing things properly. It has been running rough periodically and even going into safe mode randomly. So, I've been planning on doing several things...

Oil in the Intake Manifold

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW