Hi folks,
I just decided to start my S600 diary to keep all my Benz related stuff in a single place.
I have 1997 S600 LWB sedan which was manufactured in 1996. I'm the second owner and my car has 200K miles on its clock. Car is stock except wheels. I have 18" AMG monoblocks 2 non-staggered. Also I got a set of used Brabus 3-piece staggered Monoblock 4 wheels which need tires and probably refinishing.
My current goal is to paint and install both Lorinser bumpers, paint and install side...
My 1997 S600 Diary
I just decided to start my S600 diary to keep all my Benz related stuff in a single place.
I have 1997 S600 LWB sedan which was manufactured in 1996. I'm the second owner and my car has 200K miles on its clock. Car is stock except wheels. I have 18" AMG monoblocks 2 non-staggered. Also I got a set of used Brabus 3-piece staggered Monoblock 4 wheels which need tires and probably refinishing.
My current goal is to paint and install both Lorinser bumpers, paint and install side...
My 1997 S600 Diary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW