Hello,
Calling all idle control pros. I've had a rough, extremely low idle since I've started driving my car, which requires me to keep my foot on the accelerator almost 100% of the time to prevent stalling.
I've done multiple smoke tests, and I cannot find a single leak anywhere. I rebuilt the top end about a year ago using all new intake gaskets and seals, so a vacuum leak is not the issue. I've resoldered the idle control unit board, checked the TPS for closed and full signal. No...
Idle Control Unit Operation
Calling all idle control pros. I've had a rough, extremely low idle since I've started driving my car, which requires me to keep my foot on the accelerator almost 100% of the time to prevent stalling.
I've done multiple smoke tests, and I cannot find a single leak anywhere. I rebuilt the top end about a year ago using all new intake gaskets and seals, so a vacuum leak is not the issue. I've resoldered the idle control unit board, checked the TPS for closed and full signal. No...
Idle Control Unit Operation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW