Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Euro 500SEL / Can I remove the add on K-Jetronic?

Hello, I'm not new to Mercedes but I am new to older Mercedes, especially Euro spec. I just purchased an '85 500SEL and had some issues that were because of a faulty warm up regulator. I'm waiting for a new warm up regulator to arrive so I can get the car on the road again. While I've been waiting I have been cleaning things / investigating. To get the car federalized they added an O2 sensor and K-Jetronic. I found the K-Jetronic control box in the passenger foot well. What I'm trying... Euro 500SEL / Can I remove the add on K-Jetronic?
Hello,

I'm not new to Mercedes but I am new to older Mercedes, especially Euro spec. I just purchased an '85 500SEL and had some issues that were because of a faulty warm up regulator.

I'm waiting for a new warm up regulator to arrive so I can get the car on the road again. While I've been waiting I have been cleaning things / investigating. To get the car federalized they added an O2 sensor and K-Jetronic. I found the K-Jetronic control box in the passenger foot well. What I'm trying...

Euro 500SEL / Can I remove the add on K-Jetronic?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW