Thursday, April 16, 2020

CLS W219 seat problem

Hi All This is my first forum post but I have found this site to be a great source of info over the years for some minor faults and fixes. I have had my 2008 CLS 320 CDi (UK registered) for over 8 years now and it has been a great car with very few problems over that time having covered 90k miles hardly missing a beat. I have just brought it back to glory with a full wheel refurb and x4 new tyres and it looks mint 👍🏻 Unfortunately I have a problem with my driver's side (RHD) seat. All the... CLS W219 seat problem
Hi All
This is my first forum post but I have found this site to be a great source of info over the years for some minor faults and fixes.
I have had my 2008 CLS 320 CDi (UK registered) for over 8 years now and it has been a great car with very few problems over that time having covered 90k miles hardly missing a beat.
I have just brought it back to glory with a full wheel refurb and x4 new tyres and it looks mint 👍🏻
Unfortunately I have a problem with my driver's side (RHD) seat. All the...

CLS W219 seat problem

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW