Thursday, April 16, 2020

280SL automatic transmission question

Finished transmission fluid and filter change on '84 280SL that I recently acquired. Another great video Panzerpuff-thanks! Am I missing a cover plate of some kind? Please take a look at the pic below. If yes, any idea where I can find one? Not much luck with tranny parts on the EPC links I've looked at. Thanks for the help.
Finished transmission fluid and filter change on '84 280SL that I recently acquired. Another great video Panzerpuff-thanks!
Am I missing a cover plate of some kind? Please take a look at the pic below. If yes, any idea where I can find one? Not much luck with tranny parts on the EPC links I've looked at.
Thanks for the help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW