Wednesday, April 22, 2020

09 CLS550 Window Regulator

Just got the car in January. First Mercedes for us. Love the car. Went to the drive through for whopper. I put the window down and it made a pronounced 'thunk' when it got to the bottom. I thought, "that wasn't right." I tried to put the window up it went about 4 inches and stopped. I could hear the cables being eaten & wrapping around where they don't belong. Luckily my motor is fine. I've replaced many regulators over the years in everything but a Mercedes, as I was professional... 09 CLS550 Window Regulator
Just got the car in January. First Mercedes for us. Love the car. Went to the drive through for whopper. I put the window down and it made a pronounced 'thunk' when it got to the bottom. I thought, "that wasn't right." I tried to put the window up it went about 4 inches and stopped. I could hear the cables being eaten & wrapping around where they don't belong. Luckily my motor is fine. I've replaced many regulators over the years in everything but a Mercedes, as I was professional...

09 CLS550 Window Regulator

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW