Saturday, September 30, 2023

2004 CLK500 Cabriolet cannot reinstall driver door panel trim.

I took off the driver door panel to install a new master window switch since the old one had a bunch of broken switches and I cannot reinstall it to save my life, I spent at-least 4 hours trying to re-install it but gave up because I ran out of light. I've done a bunch of door panels so I was very familiar with removing and re-installing them however this panel was such a problem child. Am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong?
I took off the driver door panel to install a new master window switch since the old one had a bunch of broken switches and I cannot reinstall it to save my life, I spent at-least 4 hours trying to re-install it but gave up because I ran out of light. I've done a bunch of door panels so I was very familiar with removing and re-installing them however this panel was such a problem child. Am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=Ijg0MjUyNzE1Ig:1qmkxV:tiJraKvSSCuFklMUciPIPMX41RM