Wednesday, August 30, 2023

W221 slave wiper motor inoperative

Hi everybody I have problem on my w221 2007 RHD slave (passenger) M6/7 wiper motor it's not working. I've purchased another used one and it's not working as well. Checked: 1) fuses - OK, 2) Voltage between 1-2 pins of socket - 12V, 3) Test a cable for continuity 3d pins on both sockets - OK. Dont know where to dig futher Faulty F SAM, or faulty master motor?
Hi everybody
I have problem on my w221 2007 RHD slave (passenger) M6/7 wiper motor it's not working. I've purchased another used one and it's not working as well.
Checked:
1) fuses - OK,
2) Voltage between 1-2 pins of socket - 12V,
3) Test a cable for continuity 3d pins on both sockets - OK.


Dont know where to dig futher Faulty F SAM, or faulty master motor?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=Ijg0MjUyNzE1Ig:1qbQNW:02-AoR84VJUs9yNEaqLuvWVo7KE