Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Exhaust hanger 300TE 4MATIC WAGON

Has anyone installed chain-reinforced muffler hangers on a 300TE 4MATIC Wagon? I know this has been discussed in ancient threads here relating to other models, but I'd like to know if anyone managed to get them to fit this vehicle, and if so which brand did you use? Thanks for any advice.
Has anyone installed chain-reinforced muffler hangers on a 300TE 4MATIC Wagon?
I know this has been discussed in ancient threads here relating to other models, but I'd like to know if anyone managed to get them to fit this vehicle, and if so which brand did you use?
Thanks for any advice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=Ijg0MjUyNzE1Ig:1qbVdL:5oXOI0uJs_TApNxxJw-hLC4t--I