Wednesday, August 30, 2023

“Display Defective” fuse?

Hi everyone, I changed some bulbs over the LCD in a pre facelift gague cluster. Now I get "display defective." The connectors look OK though. The tach and speedo don't respond and pressing R shows a temp of -36 before it shows the error again. Have I blown a fuse somewhere? The sticky dose at mention this? Thanks.
Hi everyone, I changed some bulbs over the LCD in a pre facelift gague cluster.

Now I get "display defective."

The connectors look OK though.

The tach and speedo don't respond and pressing R shows a temp of -36 before it shows the error again.

Have I blown a fuse somewhere?

The sticky dose at mention this?

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=Ijg0MjUyNzE1Ig:1qbVBf:jtIfemHLoqCo1z3Z64hdnJVL_DM