Tuesday, May 30, 2023

w123 Euro bumper question

Hello everyone, It has been a few years since I last posted in this section as I sold my W123 a few years back but am looking to get back into another one very soon. I plan on installing euro bumpers and headlights and had a question for those who know regarding the bumpers: Why do some have the rubber end caps(albeit smaller than those on the US bumpers and some do not? Thanks, Freddy
Hello everyone,

It has been a few years since I last posted in this section as I sold my W123 a few years back but am looking to get back into another one very soon.

I plan on installing euro bumpers and headlights and had a question for those who know regarding the bumpers:

Why do some have the rubber end caps(albeit smaller than those on the US bumpers and some do not?

Thanks,

Freddy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d