Saturday, April 29, 2023

disconnected soft top frame question

I bought a 1991 SL300 last year. The previous owner took it to a shop that tried to fix the hydraulics and in the process disconnected the soft top frame from the body on the driver's side and never put it back together. The owner got disgusted and sold it. I knew about this before I bought it. There are two bolts that should connect this frame to the body but I can't seem to find a YouTube video showing how this is done or a diagram showing what I have to remove to get this reconnected so... disconnected soft top frame question
I bought a 1991 SL300 last year. The previous owner took it to a shop that tried to fix the hydraulics and in the process disconnected the soft top frame from the body on the driver's side and never put it back together. The owner got disgusted and sold it. I knew about this before I bought it. There are two bolts that should connect this frame to the body but I can't seem to find a YouTube video showing how this is done or a diagram showing what I have to remove to get this reconnected so...

disconnected soft top frame question

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d