Friday, March 31, 2023

Swapping w212 steering

Hi guys, so its been like 2 weeks that i am concistantly on a hunt for a solution for my w212 2010 model whose steering i wish to upgrade to the 2013 model some say its no problem and is a simple swap however some say i need to buy an angle sensor to make the new steering wheel work (angle sensor is quite expensive) can anyone enlighten me what i should be doing? I dont want to pay any seller and receive a product which is not suitable
Hi guys, so its been like 2 weeks that i am concistantly on a hunt for a solution for my w212 2010 model whose steering i wish to upgrade to the 2013 model

some say its no problem and is a simple swap however some say i need to buy an angle sensor to make the new steering wheel work (angle sensor is quite expensive)

can anyone enlighten me what i should be doing? I dont want to pay any seller and receive a product which is not suitable

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d