Monday, February 27, 2023

Um im just gunna say what i did to my a170

Hi guys so heres my problem I took off everything from the top to get to my startermotor all the plastic etc then realised it was the battery that was flat I put all the airflow and plastic back on and noticed I had 7 bolts spare lol I started it and got oil pressure warning turn car off , I put oil in it cos the dipstick was empty and it come straight out the bottom I think I have to get those bolts back on but idk which bolt goes where lol nor do I have the tools to donit cos its so tight... Um im just gunna say what i did to my a170
Hi guys so heres my problem I took off everything from the top to get to my startermotor all the plastic etc then realised it was the battery that was flat I put all the airflow and plastic back on and noticed I had 7 bolts spare lol I started it and got oil pressure warning turn car off , I put oil in it cos the dipstick was empty and it come straight out the bottom I think I have to get those bolts back on but idk which bolt goes where lol nor do I have the tools to donit cos its so tight...

Um im just gunna say what i did to my a170

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d