Tuesday, February 28, 2023

One of those Inexplicably priced items

My friend at the dealer and I have some laughs over the parts pricing of some daimler parts i've seen some things, like the front bumper cover for my W-210, that you would think would be in the four figures and priced a little over $200 and then there's things like this I thought it would be less than five dollars but it lists at $65 when I picked up my SL from the interior shop after getting a new top the passenger side sunvisor fell down. and I thought they had to take it off and it... One of those Inexplicably priced items
My friend at the dealer and I have some laughs over the parts pricing of some daimler parts

i've seen some things, like the front bumper cover for my W-210, that you would think would be in the four figures and priced a little over $200

and then there's things like this

I thought it would be less than five dollars but it lists at $65

when I picked up my SL from the interior shop after getting a new top the passenger side sunvisor fell down.

and I thought they had to take it off and it...

One of those Inexplicably priced items

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d