Saturday, December 31, 2022

Morning All.I’m looking to buy the face lift Vito with this new engine,I’m new to Mercedes so forgive me.Has any off you guys had any issues with the

I'm looking to buy the face lift Vito with this new engine,I'm new to Mercedes so forgive me.Has any off you guys had any issues with the new 9g automatic box they have started using. Any advice greatly appreciated.
I'm looking to buy the face lift Vito with this new engine,I'm new to Mercedes so forgive me.Has any off you guys had any issues with the new 9g automatic box they have started using.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d