Friday, September 30, 2022

Sirius making my radio shut off and re-boot

A little background - My 2009 radio can works perfectly until Sirius pushes 184 channels on to it. Then is re-boots every 45 seconds. Stop Sirius and it works perfectly again. Today - Just got off the phone with a worthless Sirius tech. I tried to explain to her that my radio (2009) can only accept 140 channels and I needed to be put into a "protected" tier. She kept telling me that my radio could accept 184 channels. She pushed the signal (again) and the radio keeps re-booting every 45... Sirius making my radio shut off and re-boot
A little background -

My 2009 radio can works perfectly until Sirius pushes 184 channels on to it. Then is re-boots every 45 seconds. Stop Sirius
and it works perfectly again.

Today -

Just got off the phone with a worthless Sirius tech. I tried to explain to her that my radio (2009) can only accept 140 channels and
I needed to be put into a "protected" tier. She kept telling me that my radio could accept 184 channels. She pushed the signal
(again) and the radio keeps re-booting every 45...

Sirius making my radio shut off and re-boot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW