Friday, September 30, 2022

A new owner

All, I'm extremely excited to be writing post as I've just agreed a price on my first sl500 r129. Pick up is saturday morning hopefully. With that I'd like to firstly say hello and secondly ask for a critique on the car in question. There will no doubt be some keen eyed members who would spot things that I wouldn't. As I'm a brand new member I cannot post a link but here is the ebay uk item number: 362822129799 Overall, at an agreed price of 6200, should I be doing this? Obviously I'll... A new owner
All,

I'm extremely excited to be writing post as I've just agreed a price on my first sl500 r129. Pick up is saturday morning hopefully.

With that I'd like to firstly say hello and secondly ask for a critique on the car in question. There will no doubt be some keen eyed members who would spot things that I wouldn't. As I'm a brand new member I cannot post a link but here is the ebay uk item number: 362822129799


Overall, at an agreed price of 6200, should I be doing this? Obviously I'll...

A new owner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW