Friday, September 30, 2022

2005 clk500 catalyic converter removal

hello, looking for some advice on how to remove the pass side exhaust. I need to replace my started and am having trouble accessing the manifold bolts on the cataylic converter, My 1/2in and 3/8in drives won't fit I don't know if I need to take something off or what to do. Thanks for any advise/solutions.
hello, looking for some advice on how to remove the pass side exhaust. I need to replace my started and am having trouble accessing the manifold bolts on the
cataylic converter, My 1/2in and 3/8in drives won't fit I don't know if I need to take something off or what to do.
Thanks for any advise/solutions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW