Wednesday, July 6, 2022

PSE pump air lines

Hello, after looking for 3 days for info on what each of the air lines on PSE pump are I found some explanation but it is for 1997 and they are different then mine. I have 2002 S430 that the doors/trunk are not working.I am aware of the pump in the trunk.Every time the door is open/closed the pump start working for approximately 10-12 second but locks don't go up or down.If I manually push them locked and press unlock on the remote the all door locks open but frRight.I took out the yellow... PSE pump air lines
Hello, after looking for 3 days for info on what each of the air lines on PSE pump are I found some explanation but it is for 1997 and they are different then mine.
I have 2002 S430 that the doors/trunk are not working.I am aware of the pump in the trunk.Every time the door is open/closed the pump start working for approximately 10-12 second but locks don't go up or down.If I manually push them locked and press unlock on the remote the all door locks open but frRight.I took out the yellow...

PSE pump air lines

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW