Sunday, July 31, 2022

Engine Quiz For Experts, with Prizes!

The prize for the first person correctly identifying all areas in this engine which must be protected before cleaning it, will be: my undying gratitude when I don't blow up my engine, and 2 new glovebox clips I don't need from a set of 4 You must circle the parts, don't use your fancy "mechanic terms" cause I dont know what the heck most of the stuff in there is yet.
The prize for the first person correctly identifying all areas in this engine which must be protected before cleaning it, will be:

my undying gratitude when I don't blow up my engine, and
2 new glovebox clips I don't need from a set of 4

You must circle the parts, don't use your fancy "mechanic terms" cause I dont know what the heck most of the stuff in there is yet.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW