Wednesday, June 29, 2022

w108 Where does turn the signal flasher relay mount?

1973 280 SEL 4.5: My turn signal flasher relay (Bosch part number 0335200007 also called Pulse Sender Unit) is hanging down below the steering wheel and almost hitting my feet. I can't figure out where it mounts? Have searched everywhere for a picture and had a friend look in the EPC. Pic would be so helpful. Thanks in advance--Skip in San Diego
1973 280 SEL 4.5: My turn signal flasher relay (Bosch part number 0335200007 also called Pulse Sender Unit) is hanging down below the steering wheel and almost hitting my feet. I can't figure out where it mounts? Have searched everywhere for a picture and had a friend look in the EPC. Pic would be so helpful. Thanks in advance--Skip in San Diego

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW