Monday, May 30, 2022

MY2007 W211 E550 Sport Mercedes Benz.

I have an Australian (RHD) W211 E550 Sport and my right headlight just stopped working, I have swapped the left side headlight to the right side and it still doesn't work. I have had the car inside for 2 years, however, it was started every week without any problems, the centre of the speedometer says "low beam headlight problem". Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance, Cookey Downunder.
I have an Australian (RHD) W211 E550 Sport and my right headlight just stopped working, I have swapped the left side headlight to the right side and it still doesn't work. I have had the car inside for 2 years, however, it was started every week without any problems, the centre of the speedometer says "low beam headlight problem".

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance,
Cookey Downunder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW