Monday, May 30, 2022

638 Short Beam Dashboard indicator

Hello, I am the new Vito 638 owner, 2003 Vito Marco Polo, My question is about the short beam dashboard indicator, My Vito doesn't have any short beam light on the dashboard so when I light on my short beams they work but I don't see any indicator on the dashboard, When I light on the Long beams I can see the blue indicator. Any suggestion or idea? thanks a lot
Hello,
I am the new Vito 638 owner, 2003 Vito Marco Polo,

My question is about the short beam dashboard indicator, My Vito doesn't have any short beam light on the dashboard so when I light on my short beams they work but I don't see any indicator on the dashboard, When I light on the Long beams I can see the blue indicator.

Any suggestion or idea?

thanks a lot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW