Monday, May 30, 2022

500 SL running bad at low RPM

Hello, I drive a European 500SL from 1987, and I have 2 minor issues : cold start is not ideal (4-5 sec with some gas) engine is running "square" at 1200-1500 rpm with lack of power, it comes alive above this rpm I think the KE Jetronic is mechanically OK, the distributor is recently checked and seals are replaced, and also a new coldstart valve and pressure regulator. Consumption is reasonable (15 L/km). Injectors are cleaned and new seals. I also put in 8 new spark... 500 SL running bad at low RPM
Hello,

I drive a European 500SL from 1987, and I have 2 minor issues :
  • cold start is not ideal (4-5 sec with some gas)
  • engine is running "square" at 1200-1500 rpm with lack of power, it comes alive above this rpm

I think the KE Jetronic is mechanically OK, the distributor is recently checked and seals are replaced, and also
a new coldstart valve and pressure regulator. Consumption is reasonable (15 L/km). Injectors are cleaned and new seals.
I also put in 8 new spark...

500 SL running bad at low RPM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW