Monday, May 30, 2022

'15 W222 parts needed to replace grill 360 degree camera mechanism

I have a 2015 S63. Although my front grille doesn't have a single scratch on it, it appears that my grille camera mechanism is damaged; when you put the car in reverse, the camera displays an image, and then an X appears in the image (see photo) and the camera drops down. What parts do I need to get the front 360 degree camera mechanism to work properly (excluding the camera)?
I have a 2015 S63.

Although my front grille doesn't have a single scratch on it, it appears that my grille camera mechanism is damaged; when you put the car in reverse, the camera displays an image, and then an X appears in the image (see photo) and the camera drops down.

What parts do I need to get the front 360 degree camera mechanism to work properly (excluding the camera)?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW