Saturday, April 30, 2022

Viano Climate Control

Hi all i have a Viano W639 2009 UK Spec After I switch heating to high i get no hot air from the blowers after a global scan with diagnostics I get a short error on water valve relay I have tried looking on WIS for this relay to test it but i cant seem to find it. In the wire diagram its relay Y19/2k1. Could any one help and point me in the right direction to locate this relay Thanks Steve
Hi all i have a Viano W639 2009 UK Spec

After I switch heating to high i get no hot air from the blowers after a global scan with diagnostics I get a short error on water valve relay I have tried looking on WIS for this relay to test it but i cant seem to find it.

In the wire diagram its relay Y19/2k1.

Could any one help and point me in the right direction to locate this relay

Thanks

Steve

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW