Tuesday, March 1, 2022

W204 high mileage!

My 2010 w204 has 240k Miles family owned and serviced by the same Mercedes shop since day one I've don't nothing to it except the fluids and full service tune ups every 2 years never it's mostly hwy miles but it's emacculant and shows no signs of dying anytime soon it's my daily driver and I get compliments all the time garage kept and parked inside
My 2010 w204 has 240k Miles family owned and serviced by the same Mercedes shop since day one I've don't nothing to it except the fluids and full service tune ups every 2 years never it's mostly hwy miles but it's emacculant and shows no signs of dying anytime soon it's my daily driver and I get compliments all the time garage kept and parked inside

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW