Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Rear Differential Oil

I had an unopened Mobil 1 "Delvac" 75w90 gear oil from about a year ago bought for a Subaru and I bought another Mobil 1 75w90 "LS" as I read our differentials need about 1.5 quarts but I realized this one is not "Delvac". First of all is one better than the other and can they be mixed or I have to use either "Delvac" or "LS"?
I had an unopened Mobil 1 "Delvac" 75w90 gear oil from about a year ago bought for a Subaru and I bought another Mobil 1 75w90 "LS" as I read our differentials need about 1.5 quarts but I realized this one is not "Delvac". First of all is one better than the other and can they be mixed or I have to use either "Delvac" or "LS"?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW