Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Check Engine light - MAP

My check engine light came on today so I hooked up the blinker and checked my codes. I got the following: Port 3 - DM 23: Intake manifold pressure sensor signal incorrect, too high/low Port 14 - CC/ISC 2: Cruise control/idle speed control module 3: Cruise control/idle speed control actuator 5: Stop lamp switch 11: Fuel safety shut-off to LH-SFI control module I have replaced all the wiring and a bunch of other stuff as discussed in some of my... Check Engine light - MAP
My check engine light came on today so I hooked up the blinker and checked my codes. I got the following:

Port 3 - DM
  • 23: Intake manifold pressure sensor signal incorrect, too high/low

Port 14 - CC/ISC
  • 2: Cruise control/idle speed control module
  • 3: Cruise control/idle speed control actuator
  • 5: Stop lamp switch
  • 11: Fuel safety shut-off to LH-SFI control module

I have replaced all the wiring and a bunch of other stuff as discussed in some of my...

Check Engine light - MAP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW