Wednesday, March 30, 2022

2000 E320 Wagon Rear Running Lights Not Working

Hello, I am new to the forum and I have a concern about my car's rear lights not working while I am driving. When I apply the break, the break lights work, but when I turn on all the lights, the red running lights that should come on do not. Any clue for solving this problem? Thanks in advance.
Hello,

I am new to the forum and I have a concern about my car's rear lights not working while I am driving. When I apply the break, the break lights work, but when I turn on all the lights, the red running lights that should come on do not. Any clue for solving this problem?

Thanks in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW