Monday, February 28, 2022

E500 resonator delete

Hello all, I am looking to have more sound from my exhaust. Most of the dudes where I live remove either the cats/resonator/muffler I would like to know if anyone out here did such a thing. My car is E500 2003 w211 Which one do you recommend the best? and are there any disadvantages of doing it? I was about to take the resonator until someone told me that the car is going to shake and rattle. Is that right? Appreciating your help
Hello all,
I am looking to have more sound from my exhaust.
Most of the dudes where I live remove either the cats/resonator/muffler

I would like to know if anyone out here did such a thing.
My car is E500 2003 w211
Which one do you recommend the best? and are there any disadvantages of doing it?
I was about to take the resonator until someone told me that the car is going to shake and rattle. Is that right?
Appreciating your help :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW