Saturday, January 1, 2022

Please help!

I have a 1998 c230 kompressor it was parked at my buddies house running and driving then sat for 4 years I towed it home put the key in ignition and key would not turn at all has new battery cause I thought it wasn't getting power had the key tested but guy said key seemed to be good then said there's no power to the ignition switch which I'm not convinced that's it unless it's relay related checked all fuses all are good and I'll add there was no sign of any animals or rodents living in the... Please help!
I have a 1998 c230 kompressor it was parked at my buddies house running and driving then sat for 4 years I towed it home put the key in ignition and key would not turn at all has new battery cause I thought it wasn't getting power had the key tested but guy said key seemed to be good then said there's no power to the ignition switch which I'm not convinced that's it unless it's relay related checked all fuses all are good and I'll add there was no sign of any animals or rodents living in the...

Please help!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW