Thursday, December 30, 2021

Steering Wheel Shaking

Hello everyone! I'm facing a problem with my car (i am a new driver and i don't know much about cars yet so i need your help), My car had a problem with " Engine Holders (legs)" so i replaced them with Lemforder (engine and transmission holders) after couple days after replacing my Engine Holders, Steering Wheel started shaking when i start the car also when i stop the car and when i put it on Park mode the Steering wheel keep shaking (if the engine is working of course), when i... Steering Wheel Shaking
Hello everyone!

I'm facing a problem with my car (i am a new driver and i don't know much about cars yet so i need your help), My car had a problem with " Engine Holders (legs)" so i replaced them with Lemforder (engine and transmission holders) after couple days after replacing my Engine Holders, Steering Wheel started shaking when i start the car also when i stop the car and when i put it on Park mode the Steering wheel keep shaking (if the engine is working of course), when i...

Steering Wheel Shaking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW