Friday, December 31, 2021

No start when cold -- then dies after a few seconds (edited)

(I re-did the test after finding that my shutoff valve on the gauge setup wasn't shutting off completely.) If I spray starter fluid, I can keep it running until it warms up; then it will idle (but not smoothly). Bosch troubleshooting instructions for "Engine starts, but stalls at idle" are: Check for incorrect fuel pressure Test fuel pressures I connected a fuel pressure gauge between upper and lower chambers of fuel distributor (with a shut off valve at the... No start when cold -- then dies after a few seconds (edited)
(I re-did the test after finding that my shutoff valve on the gauge setup wasn't shutting off completely.:mad:)

If I spray starter fluid, I can keep it running until it warms up; then it will idle (but not smoothly).

Bosch troubleshooting instructions for "Engine starts, but stalls at idle" are:

Check for incorrect fuel pressure
  1. Test fuel pressures
    1. I connected a fuel pressure gauge between upper and lower chambers of fuel distributor (with a shut off valve at the...

No start when cold -- then dies after a few seconds (edited)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW