Saturday, October 30, 2021

Need my AC/Heater controls repaired

My 94 s330 needs the dash control for the heater and AC rebuilt. It is a part #140 830 1985 a couple of the red LEDs don't light and one of the blower speed switches doesn't work I found Programa in Florida. Has anyone used their service? If not, Is there any place you can recommend that can do the work OR Is there any information available on repairs? Thanks
My 94 s330 needs the dash control for the heater and AC rebuilt. It is a part #140 830 1985
a couple of the red LEDs don't light and one of the blower speed switches doesn't work
I found Programa in Florida. Has anyone used their service? If not, Is there any place you can recommend that can do the work
OR
Is there any information available on repairs?
Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW