Saturday, October 30, 2021

Mercedes w211 2.2 2007

hello group i have the following problem, the car is w211 2.2 ,2007 when the gas occurs it lights up Check engine eror P087,they checked my injector they said everything was ok with them,I was told to change the fuel rail the problem remained,I changed the fuel filter, oil filter, oil the problem remained,someone if they have encountered a similar problem please advice Thank you!
hello group i have the following problem,
the car is w211 2.2 ,2007
when the gas occurs it lights up Check engine eror P087,they checked my injector they said everything was ok with them,I was told to change the fuel rail the problem remained,I changed the fuel filter, oil filter, oil
the problem remained,someone if they have encountered a similar problem please advice Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW