Sunday, October 31, 2021

KAR KEY

Hello Have got rid of my my Mercedes original key to w212 ordered one from mercedes benz germany got a key that was specific to my my car put it in the cylinder it says program wait but nothing happens after a while so the odometer comes up again the key works did not go back to my mi mercedes dealer they ordered a new key for my chassis number but the same thing me it me does not work !! BUT IF I INSERT THE KEY IN THE IGNITION AND PLEASE REMOVE THE NINUS CABLE FROM THE BATTERY, THE IGNITION... KAR KEY
Hello
Have got rid of my my Mercedes original key to w212 ordered one from mercedes benz germany got a key that was specific to my my car put it in the cylinder it says program wait but nothing happens after a while so the odometer comes up again the key works did not go back to my mi mercedes dealer they ordered a new key for my chassis number but the same thing me it me does not work !! BUT IF I INSERT THE KEY IN THE IGNITION AND PLEASE REMOVE THE NINUS CABLE FROM THE BATTERY, THE IGNITION...

KAR KEY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW