Wednesday, June 30, 2021

W210 Blower Switch problem

W210 Blower switch problem Hi, Guys I am new to this forum, I have a 2000 model E240 (W210), I had a problem with the blower fan running continuously even when the rotary switch is set to (0), I replaced the blower fan regulator under the dash, but this did not fix the problem the fan still runs on (0) but turns of when the ignition key is removed. has anyone had this same problem. thanks Travetinegold
W210 Blower switch problem
Hi, Guys I am new to this forum, I have a 2000 model E240 (W210), I had a problem with the blower fan running continuously even when the rotary switch is set to (0), I replaced the blower fan regulator under the dash, but this did not fix the problem the fan still runs on (0) but turns of when the ignition key is removed. has anyone had this same problem.
thanks

Travetinegold

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW