Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Starter won't engage

I recently replaced the TCM on my 03 S500 and now when I try starting the car the key turns and the dash lights up but the starter doesn't engage also I forgot to disconnect the battery when I replaced the TCM and I don't know if that may have caused the problem, I have checked all of the fuses in the car and nothing was blown but the TCM that I replaced was full of transmission fluid. Any help and or advice on how to continue would be greatly appreciated since taking the car to a dealer... Starter won't engage
I recently replaced the TCM on my 03 S500 and now when I try starting the car the key turns and the dash lights up but the starter doesn't engage also I forgot to disconnect the battery when I replaced the TCM and I don't know if that may have caused the problem, I have checked all of the fuses in the car and nothing was blown but the TCM that I replaced was full of transmission fluid. Any help and or advice on how to continue would be greatly appreciated since taking the car to a dealer...

Starter won't engage

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW