Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Radio issues

'02 ML320 w163, radio went from enter code which I thought I knew, tried numerous times, switched to wait, now reads tele aid go to workshop, can this be remedied so it will accept the code, this was weeks ago still have same problem, already tried the ground to positive on battery move, what should I try next?
'02 ML320 w163, radio went from enter code which I thought I knew, tried numerous times, switched to wait, now reads tele aid go to workshop, can this be remedied so it will accept the code, this was weeks ago still have same problem, already tried the ground to positive on battery move, what should I try next?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW