Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Help please! See photos for a leak on transmission

Can anyone please help me identify what is leaking on my 450SL transmission? I have never touched this part but after doing a trans flush and replacing the filter and on seal, this leak showed up above the pan but I don't know what this is or how to stop the leak appreciate any help and advice thanks
Can anyone please help me identify what is leaking on my 450SL transmission? I have never touched this part but after doing a trans flush and replacing the filter and on seal, this leak showed up above the pan but I don't know what this is or how to stop the leak

appreciate any help and advice
thanks
2699651
2699652

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW