Monday, May 31, 2021

Battery change...

Hi... I need a battery change on my 2002 r170 - I booked in at "Kwik Fit" and when I arrived I mentioned that they would need to keep power on to the computer to prevent data loss, they responded that "They couldn't guarantee that" - I got a refund and got the hell out of there... Reports I've heard so far range from only losing the radio code, to losing the radio code and the window limits (whatever they are) all the way to the alarm constantly going off, the car not re-starting and/ or... Battery change...
Hi...

I need a battery change on my 2002 r170 - I booked in at "Kwik Fit" and when I arrived I mentioned
that they would need to keep power on to the computer to prevent data loss, they responded that
"They couldn't guarantee that" - I got a refund and got the hell out of there...

Reports I've heard so far range from only losing the radio code, to losing the radio code and the
window limits (whatever they are) all the way to the alarm constantly going off, the car not re-starting
and/ or...

Battery change...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW