Monday, March 29, 2021

Wiring Help

I am working on my US version 72 Sl Which I refer to as an 03 since they came to the US at the years end . While trying to get my dash lights to work after ignoring the car for several years I puled the lighting plug from behind the right side of the instrument cluster . And the plug came apart and the wires came out . I have been looking at the PDF diagrams that were posted by Rockcrusher some time ago 'Wiring... Wiring Help
I am working on my US version 72 Sl Which I refer to as an 03 since they came to the US at the years end .
While trying to get my dash lights to work after ignoring the car for several years
I puled the lighting plug from behind the right side of the instrument cluster .
And the plug came apart and the wires came out .
I have been looking at the PDF diagrams that were posted by Rockcrusher some time ago

'Wiring...

Wiring Help

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW