Monday, March 29, 2021

G550 only owners help please.

I can not find any part number for that bracket on which the oil cooler is mounted.There missed some parts after car accident.Dealer took apart it for an estimate and did not put it back because it was bent.I went to another dealer twice but they can not figure out what part i need🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️.The lower radiator-trans oil cooler has some support or bracket or straightener.I don't know.Please help me know knows that Thanks a lot
I can not find any part number for that bracket on which the oil cooler is mounted.There missed some parts after car accident.Dealer took apart it for an estimate and did not put it back because it was bent.I went to another dealer twice but they can not figure out what part i need🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️.The lower radiator-trans oil cooler has some support or bracket or straightener.I don't know.Please help me know knows that Thanks a lot
2683542

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW