Sunday, January 31, 2021

Timing kit for w204 1.8 kompressor

Hello guys,I have a 2008 w204 enginen1.8 kompressor 156 hp,I want to replace timing kit,including chain,sprockets,tensioner and pretty much everything.OEM kit is just too expensive for a car which cost today 5000 euro. I need your advice what timing kit to choose,I found this kit https://shop.zedperformance.co.uk/mercedes-c180k-m271-timing-chain-kit Seller says is a German manufacturer,CNC sprockets(I don't think this) and overall is pretty cheap and have good... Timing kit for w204 1.8 kompressor
Hello guys,I have a 2008 w204 enginen1.8 kompressor 156 hp,I want to replace timing kit,including chain,sprockets,tensioner and pretty much everything.OEM kit is just too expensive for a car which cost today 5000 euro.
I need your advice what timing kit to choose,I found this kit
Seller says is a German manufacturer,CNC sprockets(I don't think this) and overall is pretty cheap and have good...

Timing kit for w204 1.8 kompressor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW